WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Monday, September 7, 2009

preparation

Happy Birthday to SiSi!! he turned 2 yesterday...we had pizza and "chocolate happy cake" then made tie dyes it was sooo much fun. we were impressed with our work... here is my baby boy at birth~ check out the hair!




all of my beloved photos were rescued from cyberspace!! i am sooo thankful! sometimes as a busy homeschool mama my memory doesn't work as well as it used to and my pictures are my memories...














we croslands never do anything half way we go all out...thankfully we are recovering from the swine flu and matthews ear is much better now that the spider is out... i look at all of this as preparation for the mission field.







1 comment:

the croslands said...

can you tell when i posted that 2 boys were fighting, the baby was crying and i was teaching school, cooking dinner and changing a diaper?? what a mess...