WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Monday, September 19, 2011

It’s a …

     We really don’t know what sex the baby is. But that doesn’t mean that I (matt) don’t want to know. So maybe you can help me curb my curiosity. I have heard it said that you can tell what sex the baby is by how mom is carrying. Well, I just took a picture of her have a good look and see what you think. When you have decided cast your vote in the poll to the right. If you have your own wives tale about how to tell and you need some more information to cast your vote. Post a question and I will do my best to answer it.

5 comments:

the Vahala's said...

according to the wives tell...it would be a boy. Boys are in the front in a ball shape and girls are usually more wide. BUT, I have carried all of mine the way Tiffany is and as you know we have 3 girls and 2 boys.

Jamie Vahala

Heather Mattern said...

Hmmm usually the momma's can tell or have an inclination even if they don't share. What does Tiff feel like she's having? If I were to guess, I'd say it's time for another little girl. :) Wish we were adding another to our family! Perhaps we will be blessed again in the future. Fingers crossed and prayers lifted. :)

the croslands said...

this is a direct quote from Tiffany, "the baby told me the other day that it was a girl but up untill that point i thought it was a boy." there you go.

matt

Heather Mattern said...

Too funny! I guess we shall see :)

aglen said...

So you're going to name her Providence and call her Rovie or Viddy since I can't, right? Love you guys....miss you!