WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Saturday, October 24, 2009

HOME

i have been thinking alot lately about having no home. About how my children haven't ever lived anywhere for more than a year. I've been homesick for a place that isn't there...
well, i was ever so gently put in my place today by an author/counselor/speaker i had the chance to hear at a women's conference. Her name is Paula Rineheart. She said that we as believers carry our home around with us- that homesickness is a longing for a place that doesn't change-and a place that you are known well but loved anyway. And that place for me is in Christ-the one who has seen the depths of my heart but loves me the same...and guess what? He NEVER changes... this was just laid on me a few hours ago and its still sinking in but i feel so relieved. He has gone to prepare a place for me and is coming to take me home one day- and meanwhile i have a home IN him and in my soul where HIS spirit lives in me....

isn't that BEAUTIFUL!? i feel like tapdancing....

No comments: