WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Statement of clarification

I feel like I need to make a little clarification about the story below after reading through. The Christians in this story are not representative of all Christians in Papua New Guinea. There are Christians here for which syncratism is not an issue (even in this village). And again these folks do not yet have a Bible in their heart language which makes deeper level Christianity more difficult.

2 comments:

Karen Scott said...

It looks like the natives are restless ;)

Fiona said...

You guys look great! All your daily tasks remind me of my life in the Philippines. I'm so happy to hear that you guys are acclemating so well.

God Bless You All,
Chris, Fiona, Charlie & Beth