WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Saturday, April 10, 2010

What's New

Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)

There are so many ideas floating around in my brain right now...old parts of me are waking up again. i've been reminded of a time a while back when someone (who barely knew anything about me) was praying over me and she said so many things that were true that she couldn't have known herself -about how God was going to begin stirring up creativity in me again. i've been thinking about my high school writing teacher who told me that i had to keep writing. i've been thinking about my college art teacher who told me that i had to find a way to be creative in my life. For the past 10 years this has taken the form of helping GOD create babies...it is SO wonderful to be a small part of the miracle of life! but i'm always daydreaming about things i want to make...i think about fabric patterns and things i want to sew. i lie awake at night with SO many ideas, planning them out- but no time to really follow through. i write poetry in my head but don't write it down. and on and on...

all of that to say ..photography seems like an uncomplicated way to let out some creativity and capture memories at the same time sooo...

I finally got a camera. Now i feel all pressured to figure it out. For those of you who care, i got the Canon Rebel T2i. Although i really was in love with the Nikon- the Canon was 400 bones less...and (just keepin it real) Matt holds the purse strings rather tightly :)  and, i'll admit it- i got the SLR For Dummies book too,, because well, i don't have a clue. The batteries are charging as i write. Anyways....you should see some new attempts at visual art from me soon~  WOOHOO!
                         Big LOVE, xxoo

1 comment:

the croslands said...

from matt:
sorry, I have to pull the strings tight sometimes but it keeps uss out of trouble. i love my free spirited wife and look foward seeing some great pictures. love you.