WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Thursday, November 3, 2011

Get in my belly!!!!

 

IMG_3636

{3 1/2 weeks old}

     It’s bad when your cheeks hang lower than your chin, but it happens. I mean after all, when all you do is eat, sleep, and poop you are  bound to get bigger. Don’t get me wrong I LOVE fat babies. There is noting better than a big fatty. I weighed him this morning and he tipped the scale at 6.2 kg or 13 lb 10.5 oz. He is busting out of his 3 month sized clothes. Carrying him around is like toting a sack of mud. He already weighs more than half of what Evie (our 2 1/2 year old) does.

     We are all doing well. I had a root canal and crown done this week. It was not a lot of fun but I guess it is better than the alternative.

     We have gotten Miani’s passport back and sent it off to the PNG embassy in Brisbane to get his visa. I have heard that they have not been processing them very fast right now so we might be pushing it close on time since we have already bought our return plane tickets. If he keeps getting bigger at this rate they might make us buy him a seat for himself.

      the other thing that I just thought of is that I probably ought to tell you how to pronounce his name. I think phonetically it would be something like this:                Mee-aah-nee

matt

No comments: