WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Monday, November 21, 2011

A Train Ride










We finally got to go on a train ride! We rode up the mountain into the Australian rainforest on this historic train. We heard all about how the tracks were carved out by hand and what life was like working on the railroad. We always have to hold our breath through all the tunnels. We rode all the way up to a town on top of the mountain and had a yummy lunch and did some window shopping. We came down the mountain on the skyrail! It was a blast!! I'll post pics of the skyrail next time...

xotiff











1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm a little behind catching up and you all have no idea who I am anyway, LOL! But I always come to one of my very favorite blogs ever and catch up when I have time to sit down with some coffee and read my favs. This train ride looks amazing. I love the pics. I love the kids faces and the the picture of them looking out the window. Really wonderful.