WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Go Read This Now


[my friend Judi with baby Miani, Evie with her buddy Clive, and our tiny tree :) ]


If you haven't been inspired yet this Christmas, you must go read Ann Voskamp's post on Christmas giving ! Go check it out and tell me what you think...
XOtiffany

{P.S. you may have heard by now of the 7.1 magnitude earthquake we had yesterday...we lost a few dishes but we are fine. it was a big one.}

1 comment:

the Rackley family said...

I had read this before and shared the idea with my kiddos. I think it's an amazing idea....but a little hard to just START with older kids. We're going to do a version of it next year...buying things from World Vision and Compassion International type catalogs....but still getting the kids one or two small gifts. My 15 year old plans on doing this with her kids from the start! woo hoo!!

Also, this year I'm buying gifts for people in America from the Compassion International store, 147 million orphans store, and Serving His Children store. So we're at least helping organizations that are serving children in 3rd world countries.

Thanks for sharing this!!