WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CHECK IT OUT!!

Photobucket


I'm featured on one of my favorite blogs!! I'm SO excited to introduce you to Shauna~ she is a wife, mama, business owner and the mastermind behind PoorPitifulPearl clothing- an all around super woman.
{me in my PPP dress in our front yard}

Check out her blog and her Etsy store ! you can shop with her and know that 10% of your money will go to orphans...

check out her post on our family at:
http://poorpitifulpearlclothing.blogspot.com/2011/05/croslands.html

THANK YOU SHAUNA! You are an inspiration...
BLESSINGS. xo tiffany

2 comments:

Brittany said...

i just read the interview and i think you all are a very inspiring family. :) keep up the good work!

Heather Mattern said...

LOVED the article! You totally rock woman!