WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Thursday, August 12, 2010

Old Blue

Yesterday, we said goodbye to our constant companion of 8 years. Our 1999 Honda Odessey has been our only vehicle since before i was expecting baby #2. He had over 208,000 miles on him but always got us where we were going.
Old Blue, you brought Bap and Ike home from the birth center, and Si from the hospital. You got me to the ER when i was miscarrying our second child. We made a couple more scary midnight runs to the ER with sick children. When newborn Ikey had meningitis you got us to MUSC safely. When we hit a deer on the way back from the beach you took a lickin' but kept on truckin. When the body shop burned down while you were getting fixed up you came through reeking of burnt plastic and soot but still delivered me and my babies back to Chi town safely.
i'm sorry for the time i stripped your transmission while going 80 down I-85. You never complained my friend . You are a soldier. A prince among thieves. We miss you already...carry on good buddy...xoxo

1 comment:

Paul/Pam Eubanks said...

That was too funny Tiffany! I love the part of stripping the gears down I 85. Reality is setting in now I guess since you now have sold your means of transportation. We will keep up with you guys!!