WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Allergic reaction,Healing-Scents, and Asheville


{photo by Courtney at http://www.storinguptreasures.com/}

First of all, since my last post, i had a horrible allergic reaction to the Coastal Classic Creations orange/almond perfume...My neck got all red and swollen and i had to take Benadryl- YIKES. It was pretty bad. I didn't have that problem with any of the other samples.

SO...onto my new favorite~ Healing Scents~ http://www.healing-scents.com/  their products are the BOMB. Their website- no so great- but it's worth navigating for the fabulous products.

My darlin' companion and i {and sweet baby E} are headed off to Asheville for our last date [for 4 years(!)] My sister and brother in law are taking on 4 extra kiddos for the night. BIG HUGE THANK YOU Brandon and Mimi!!! 

and,,by the way i am in love with this photo that courtney (photographer extroininaire) took of me downtown last month. i might post a few more later...so you can get a good look at me before you get a load of my new hair *wink*
oxxo

1 comment:

Paul/Pam Eubanks said...

Enjoy Asheville! I can't believe Friday is so near. So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see the new hair. Love you girl!