WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Monday, August 23, 2010

we are here

we made it!!! everyone is getting ajusted to the time change and the weather. The people have been great. We have been doing a good bit of hiking and of course taking lots of classes. the kids are adjusting well, faster than us to tell the truth. I sent out a prayer calender a little while ago if you did not get it and you would like a copy just let me know and i can get one to you. we miss all of you but are happy to finnaly be here where God wants us.

blessings,

matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you. I desperately miss you. So many things I wish I could tell you. So many things have changed and so many things are changing and I wish I could share them with you.

I think about you every single day and wonder what your life is like now. I wonder if you are adjusting and if your babies that I love so much are settling in. Kiss them for me.

Love you.

ZAMINA WAKA WAKA EH said...

We have read Mae newsletter with so much interest, it is the first real news we have heard about where you are going to stay. We have been praying for your health. We hope that Tiffany is feeling much better now. have you left for the village yet? we all checked it out on google earth! Snail mail coming... Lots of love from our family...
The Senyonis