WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Monday, May 2, 2011

I’m not dead yet

We had a nasty scare the other day. Evie poured a glass of milk into the computer. I guess it looked thirsty. Luck for us one of the students is an IT guy headed for Ukarumpa. He completely dismantled the poor machine. Old Scooter (the laptop) was on the operating table for nearly 24 hours but the doctor brought him through with only one noticeable complication. Scooter has lost the use of his voice (the speakers are dead). This really stinks because all of our music is on here and we can’t hear it! I can’t even get anything out of the head phones. Unfortunately, the doctor has left to go to Ukarumpa. If anyone has any solutions we would greatly appreciate the advice. I don’t know if we can go too long with out music. There are a lot of things I can swallow but no music is a bitter pill. I am very grateful that Scooter is back with us, I hope that he can make a full recovery!!!

 

matt

2 comments:

OneBigHappy said...

I've got some guys at church who could probably try to walk you through some solutions by email or phone. I don't really want to put my e mail or phone in the comments section here. Are you on facebook?

the croslands said...

yep we are both 0n facebook.