WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Sunday, May 8, 2011

What do You Think??

Take a minute just for fun and vote in our poll! Do you think we should find out if we are having a boy or girl? I am in the minority here wanting to be suprised...the sonogram is scheduled for next Tuesday, so you have one week to voice your opinion! Just click on your choice in the side bar...Now, get to votin'!

                                                             {the belly at 17 weeks}

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love the surprise! My first two children, we asked that they be a surprise and I LOVED that moment of seeing my child for the first time and finding out if it was a boy or girl. Don't let everyone tell you "you have to find out in order to plan!", You don't! We did find out for our 3rd child, simply because my older daughter wanted a little sister SO bad. So I decided to find out to give her a little more time to prepare herself in case it was a boy, lol. Well it was a boy. :)