WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

He’s only mostly dead!!!

     100_0001

     It looks like Scooter is worse off than I feared. He took a serous turn for the worse today. The keyboard is back on the fritz. So, I borrowed a desktop keyboard from the office. It kinda kills the whole laptop thing. My boss who is a bit of a computer nerd (sorry if I offended) seems to think that the sound card is cooked. Now the keyboard too. Oh the horror of it all. scooter was a great friend. He was always willing to stay up late with me when I was working on something. And now look at him falling apart, piece by peace, all the while his brain working just as good as ever, aware of everything that is happening to him. I can barely stand the thought of it…

1 comment:

OneBigHappy said...

I found you guys on facebook, so just respond and we can try to set up my tech guy with you by phone or however. He has his own computer repair company here in Michigan so he knows his stuff and it would be totally gratis help, of course.