WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Do You Know This Woman?

nancy_campbell
{Nancy Campbell of Above Rubies}

She is my hero.

If you are a mother in need of encouragement, go right now to www.aboverubies.org.
It is a wellspring for the weary mama
If you need a reminder that your mothering is not in vain, or that what you are doing matters, go read her online articles or order her Study manual, The Power Of Motherhood. It will shift your perspective in great and positive ways. 
Nancy’s ministry literally changed my life at a time when I was mothering a newborn, toddler, and preschooler in extremely difficult circumstances. When there was nothing of encouragement in my life, it was her magazine in particular that was like sunshine to my heart. You can go to her website and sign up for a free subscription.

Be Blessed! xo~ T

No comments: