WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Celebrate

( More photos by the lovely Courtney Girdwood...)


i'm home from the ultrasound...and we found out the lump is an enlarged lymph node. No signs of cancer. i was just told to watch it for a couple of months to make sure it doesn't grow. Thanks be to GOD!!


Also we have passed the half way mark in our budget!! We are now at 54.3%! We are soo very excited to get to the JARRS facility to finish our training. Classes start January 22nd. More on that later...


For now i just want to celebrate the Christmas holidays in thankfulness for my health. A big THANK YOU to my faithful praying friends! i could feel peace in my heart through it all because of your prayers.



2 comments:

the croslands said...

i would also like to say thanks to all the folks who prayed. you are a great blessing to our family. merry christmas.

Anonymous said...

I would like to contact Courtney to get copies of some photos she took of my two adopted kiddos while she was in Haiti but I can not find her contact info. Could you please send it to me if possible? Her blog is no longer up. Thanks! lael at harrelson dot com.