WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jones Gap

it finally happened! i finally got matt to take me back to Jones Gap State Park!




it rained on us...but that did not ruin our fun.


these are the very steps that i walked down in my white dress over 12(!) years ago...




i got a few shots of everybody playing in the rain before the battery died in my camera.





this was SUCH a needed break for me...i won't go into details but i have been battling discouragement for weeks now. please continue to keep praying for relief for me if you think of it...



i love the light in this one.





something about this place makes me feel rooted...this is where matt and i would go for picnic dates and hikes before we married. i love it so much.




another favorite of the day..
xoxo






1 comment:

the croslands said...

Don't forget we were married there too!!! What a special place. thanks for getting me to go there it was great.

matt