WELCOME!

Welcome! Don't be shy...Leave comments! We love to hear from you!



Friday, July 8, 2011

thanks for the prayers

june2011 046
     
Last week I (matt) sent out an urgent prayer request about a stabbing that happened here on center. I just wanted to give you an update. Since there everyone seemed to be having some trouble processing the incident Chris, my boss, had a team from the member care department come and do a debrief session with us and the workmen.
     It was a good time of processing what went on. Things are much better for me now. I have also been talking with the workmen and they seem to be doing better as well.
     As for the man who was stabbed. The hospital here in Madang is not able to handle wounds as severe as he sustained. So, after he was stabilized they flew him on to Port Moresby, the national capital, to receive more advanced treatment.
     Please, continue to pray for him. It is going to be a long road to recovery with lots of obstacles standing in his path. I thank you for your prayers for me and for the workmen. It is because of your intervention on our behalf that we are able to rest well.
     Also please pray for the team that we have coming to help me add a room onto one of the houses on center. You can pray for their safe travels, they will be arriving over the next several days. You can also pray that we will finish the addition and that everyone will have a great time here.
     I am praying that God will speak to each member of the team in an amazing way while they are here. Just as he has done for me on short term trips in the past.

matt

1 comment:

Annie said...

Praying praying!